Terms & Conditions
This website curatorsocial.com is operated by Curator Social Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Curator Social Limited; “customer”, “visitor”, “you” and “your” refer to any legal entity visiting our website.
By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you should not access the website or use any services.
Any new website pages, features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to these terms and conditions. You can review the most current version of the terms and conditions at any time on this webpage. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of the Terms & Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Curator Social is a business based in New Zealand and this agreement is governed by the laws of New Zealand.
We reserve the right to refuse any of our services to anyone for any reason at any time. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, exploit or hack any portion of our website, content and elements on our website.
3. Inaccuracies & Errors
Occasionally there may be information on our site or our other (social media) channel(s) that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, articles and availability.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the website or our (social media) channels is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the services or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Prices for our products and services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products/services or product/services pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product/service at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors with our services will be corrected.
Curator commits to:
Provide the client services detailed under the agreement and/or project contract
Provide an estimated cost or a quotation before undertaking any additional work required to complete the project that has not been discussed, agreed on and/or stated in the agreement contract
Perform all services within an agreed/contracted timeframe
Respond to all client queries in a timely and professional manner
Collaboration may be required often to complete work. As a client, you commit to:
Reply to our requests in a timely manner for any extra digital files and information we require to complete the project/work
Respond to our requests in a timely manner for feedback to ensure deadlines are met
Ensure your company’s employee or agent dealing with us is authorised to make decisions relating to the project(s) on behalf of your company
Be responsible for making Curator fully aware of your social media, website and other digital asset management process requirements prior to commencing the project. The client must ensure these requirements are listed in a written form (e.g. email)
For a website design project, your website design concept can be revised up to twice if necessary. If further work is needed, it will be done at Curator’s hourly rate, which the information will be notified to the client.
A small description link of either “Website designed by Curator” or “Powered by Curator” will be placed at the footer of your website, depending on the service(s) you have agreed on with us.
6. Third-Party, Content, Programs & Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
Certain content, products and services available by us may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
7. User Feedbacks & Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms and conditions. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of our website and services we provide. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and your accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
9. Terms & Condition Changes
You can review the most current version of our Terms & Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms & Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions, please visit our Contact page and fill out the contact form provided.
Curator Clique Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are for individuals/clients who purchase spots in Curator Clique’s promotional activities.
Promoter: Curator Collective
Client: an individual purchasing spots within Curator Clique giveaway
Entrant: individuals who enter into the giveaway
1. The promoter is Curator Collective whose registered office in NZ.
2. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
3. Information provided by our clients will be held by Curator Collective and you have agreed to receive future giveaway communications. Your details will be used in conjunction with NZ Privacy laws. The promoter will not be holding any personal information of individuals who enter into the competition.
4. The giveaway is open to entrants who have an active and live Instagram account and there is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. In order to enter the giveaway, entrants will be asked to follow the promoter’s IG account along with all their followings. Winners will be chosen by an independent third party at the promoter’s discretion. Curator Collective ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
5. Influencers who sponsor the giveaway have a direct relationship with the Promoter only.
The promoter is responsible for organising the giveaway, liaising with influencers, selecting the winners and delivering the prize to the winners in line with giveaway terms and conditions.
6. The characteristics and benefits of each promotion are described in each service.
7. Curator Collective does not condone the use of bots for the promotions. As such the results are estimates and based on our past experiences. We do not guarantee results.
8. The Promoter will drive REAL and GENUINE followers to your account and it will be entirely up to the follower whether they engage with your content and continue to follow you. Therefore, at the conclusion of the giveaway, it is expected that some followers may drop off.
9. The promoter does not provide refunds, after having paid you must wait for the publication of the promotion on the date indicated in the purchase, the only way to obtain a refund is that the service has been definitively cancelled by Curator Collective. The promotion will not go live until all spots are filled.
10. Curator Collective is committed to using only high-level influencers to provide the service of giveaway promotions and we declare that the public delivered comes directly from the accounts of our influencers, we do not use bots or any automation tool.
11. The characteristics and benefits of each promotion are described in each service
12. By making payment and Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants and our clients as soon as possible.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
15. Curator Collective shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
16. Curator Collective also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
These Terms and Conditions are for individuals who enter a Curator Clique giveaway.
1. The promoter is Curator Collective whose registered office in NZ.
2. The competition is open to individuals who have an active and live Instagram account.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via @CuratorClique on Instagram.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be displayed on the promotion Instagram post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
You must follow everyone that @CuratorClique is following for the period of the promotion and 5 days thereafter.
The entrant must be following @CuratorClique on Instagram in order to enter.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent third party at the promoter’s discretion.
Curator Collective ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Curator Collective and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with NZ Privacy laws.
23. Curator Collective shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Curator Collective also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.